Sunday, November 13, 2011

Upfront Payment for your Articles

As a Freelance writer I do have a couple of sites were I post my articles besides Triond, Squidoo and Helium. One of them is EXPOSEKNOWLEDGE and I have been paid by the site.

The upfront payment rate is cheap but I think it is sufficient for writers who're planning on posting same article on different website for passive income. You can post your unique article in their site and after a couple of weeks you can upload those articles or re-write them for other websites. Whenever I have new articles written, I first post them in Exposeknowledge, and then after a while post them in websites that pays per view. :) At least I earn a couple of bucks from EK and a couple more in other websites. :)

Payment Processor is ALERTPAY. Takes 48 hours to process payment. :)

If you're interested in writing for EK, Kindly register using this link CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters