Sunday, November 13, 2011

Passive Income for Freelance Writers

I talked in my previous blog post that besides EK, there are other websites I post my articles in and earn passive income. I first upload my articles in EK, then after I've been credited for my article I re-post it in another website which pays per view. :) The site is CLICK Here (ExpertColumn).

I have earned from this site and my passive income here is way better than I did with Triond and Bukisa and Helium. I have earned a couple of dollars in just a couple of months and recently received my payment.

So, if you're confident that your articles will be able to generate traffic from all over the world I suggest you post your previous works here.

Payment Processor: Paypal and MoneyBookers

If you want to check the site and register Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters